CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thing #1

I believe that we never should stop learning. I talk to my students about why education is so important. I try to set an example by sharing all the things that I am still learning while I am working to my Masters degree. I'm taking 23 Things so that I can learn new technologies and techniques that I can use in my own learning and to share with my students. I'm really looking forward to see what I can use in my classroom. I think the biggest challenge I will have though, is to remember that I need to have more fun when I'm learning something new. Sometimes I get so focused on what I'm learning that I don't get any real enjoyment out of it.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about getting stuck on the learning part. I have a hard time using some of the things for fun because I think about it as more for the class.

    ReplyDelete