CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thing #7

I'll admit that sometimes commenting on a blog is difficult. It is hard to put your thoughts into words. However, with some of the blogs and sites I've been following I have learned that it is getting much easier. I'm also enjoying reading and responding to my own comments that I leave. I think the biggest thing I learned in this Thing is that I need to make sure that I check the comments on my personal blog and to see if I need to respond to them. I think commenting is just one of those things that you have to practice. I've definitely left more comments than I have ever done before and I'm having fun doing it.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes, you just want to say..."YES!" without feeling like you have to write a long response when the blogger has got it right....so I say....

    YES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found the same feeling about making a comment on a blog. With each blog you know what the person is thinking.

    ReplyDelete