CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Thing #11



<D The alphabet - the letter I Sign for the S stairs in Pembroke College letter N e55 Y


I used the Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of our trip to Disney World. I did learn though, that if you want to use your own images you have to create an account with Mosaic Maker. It was free so it wasn't a real problem. The only other thing I had to figure out was which photo number went with which tile in the Mosaic. I had a specific one that I wanted to use in the center tile so it took me a couple of tries to get it into the center tile. The nice thing is that it had an option to start over so I could quickly redo it until I got it the way I wanted it. To create the word Disney I used Spell with flickr It was fairly simple. The only problems I had with it is that you couldn't change the font size and it does not seem to allow spaces in between words.Overall, I found this to be a lot of fun. My husband saw what I did with the mosaic and wants me to do a bigger one with the rest of our Disney pictures. We are also looking at doing this with the pictures of my nieces and nephew. It will also be great for me to create one for when our own baby is born in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment