CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Thing #10


Create Your Own

Each year my students do a research project on Decades. I would like them to use more technology in their visual products and I think this would be a great way to get them to do that. I used pictures from the 1950s to show how easily my kids could make a slide show. I didn't use the captions, but my students could easily put in information that could add to their presentations. I also love the fact that they can customize it so that all of the slide shows won't necessarily be the same. I can't wait to use this in my classroom next year.

Photo Credits:
Retro Radio 1950's by hiro008
Early 1950's Television by gbaku
1950's Kitchen by Paul-W
1950's Camera by Paul-W
1950's Dolls by Trevira
Triumph 3 Speed Bicycle by elevhem
1950's Graflex Speed Graphic by cromacom
Oscar Mayer Weiner Mobile Circa 1950s by GeoffLivingston
Sandee in 1950s Kitchen by misterbisson
Marconi Portable Radio 1950s/60s by JohnBurke
Flex-Straw by Roadsidepictures
Spartan AM Clock & Vibroplex Keyer by Whiskeygonebad

1 comment: