CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Thing #12

Click to Mix and Solve

<Click to Mix and Solve

I used the JigZone website and thought it was really neat that you could upload your own images. The only problem I ran into is that most of my pictures are not in JPEG form. My Avatar was one of the few JPEG files I have and it worked really well. I was also able to add one of their premade puzzles to my site. This is just a neat website.

The website that I found to be very useful was 30 Boxes it allowed me to add all kinds of things to my personal calendar. I also like the fact that you can choose to make it public or share it with people. I can use this in my classroom when we are doing a research project. I like to give my students a calendar with all of the due dates so that there are no surprises. I can also use this personally because my family is always asking what my school calendar is like. I could very easily add all that information and then send it to them. The calendar can also be added to an RSS feed. That way if I make any changes if my friends and family have it in their RSS they can see the changes I've made.

No comments:

Post a Comment