CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Thing #7A

As I was looking through my Google Reader, I saw some directions on documenting sources for a Wiki. I am planning on having my students use a Wiki during a couple of their research projects and I want to make sure that they document their sources. It is important that my students learn the correct way to do this and I found this very helpful. It gives great examples in case the students don't understand what it is saying. It also gives a link to another website where the students can type in their source information and have it give the correct format. Then all they need to do is copy and paste it into the wiki, using the instructions. It is amazing how technology has improved. I can't wait to use this with my students. I think this may make note taking even easier for my students and I can have more time to look over to make sure they are getting the right information for my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment