CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thing #19

I have never heard of voicethreads before. It would be a great way to share family photo and to be able to talk about them. In fact, I may play around with this when I have more time with our family photos. We have a lot of old pictures that only my grandmother knows about and her health is beginning to fail. However, if we used voicethreads we could have her record something about the pictures, thus preserving it when she is gone. I also liked how the math teacher used it for a warm-up activity. That probably freed him up to take attendance and do other things at the beginning of the class while his students were working on the problem. I can also see using this when I have a substitute. Sometimes it takes too long to write down the instructions. However, using a voicethread could save time and energy of the substitute, teacher, and students.

1 comment: