CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Thing #16

I really could have used the Library Thing when I was working on a paper for a Master's level English class. I wound up buying a lot of books that I only used once. If I had known about this I could have borrowed some of the books instead. This is really great for college students. I also like the fact that you can see what other readers have to say about the books. It helps you decided if you want to read them or not. The unpopular books is probably one of the neatest features since it helps you from buying a book you may not want after all. This is a website that I am seriously looking into subscribing to since I am an avid reader. I also love the fact that it only costs $25.

No comments:

Post a Comment