CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Thing #13

I took a technology class and during that class we set up a Delicious account. I hadn't used it since then and now I'm wondering why I didn't. It is a great tool for teachers and students to use. I have a teacher website that has a bunch of websites on it for our two research projects and I realized that I could add them to Delicious, so that others can find them as well. I also give my students extra credit for finding new websites that I don't have. They usually had to write them down on paper and give them to me. Now, they can create a Delicious account and just add them there. It's so much easier. Also, using the tags made it very easy for me to find new websites for our Decades project and so I added them to my Delicious account. One of the websites I found was the People's History. It has every Decade that we look at. I also found a neat one that deals with music through out the Decades at Playa Cofi Jukebox. This site actually has the music on the website so that they can listen to the music from their Decade, instead of just reading about it. I will definitely start utilizing my Delicious account more.

No comments:

Post a Comment