CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thing #20

I have already been using Google Docs for my Cohort classes. It was a great way to share our group PowerPoint, especially when all of us were at different campuses. My students could easily work on a group PowerPoint this way. I also had one of my students create her PowerPoint in Google Docs so that she could work on it at school and home. This made it to where she didn't have to keep saving it to a flash drive and it was very easy to load her PowerPoint when it came time for her to present. The other nice thing about saving something to Google Docs is that you don't really have to worry about losing it. I had one of my computers crash and I could have lost some very important things. However, since I had what I needed saved to Google Docs I could still get to it. This is a tool that I use a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment