CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thing #18

I found a lot of great stuff on youtube and teachertube. I have used lots of things from both websites in my classroom Also, as I was doing the youtube scavenger hunt I found even more videos that I can use next year. This is a great resource for anyone. I have used it for personal reasons and I've even used it for videos to put in powerpoint presenttions for my college classes.


I used this one in a powerpoint presentation about maintaining classroom awareness.

Scavenger Hunt results:
Classroom use: I can use this with my Interviewing Unit:




Learning Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GslVKfuOPqk (The embedding code had been disabled.)


Fun Video:

This is one of my favorite videos and my niece loves to watch it as well. It's so much fun to watch her face light up and to listen to her giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment