CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thing #21

One of the Google tools I chose to explore was the Google Sites. Since our family is growing, I created a family website. I thought this would be a great way to share with our family and friends what is going on in our lives. Other family members can add to the website as well, which makes it a great way to keep the family updated. Students can also use this to create an informative website about their research projects. I have never had a student create a website for a product before, but I think with Google Sites they could do it fairly easily.

Another Google tool I explored was Picasa. My siblings have already been using Picasa to share pictures of my nieces and nephews with us. Now that we are expecting our own little one I thought it was time to create an account so we can share our pictures as well. Right now it only has our Disney World pictures on it, but I will add more pictures after Elena arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment