CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Final Reflection

Overall, I found this course to be one of the most interesting. There were things that I already knew how to do, but I had forgot about them. I really enjoyed learning about flickr and creating my family website. As for my life long learning goals it only enhances how important it is to keep learning. I am so excited about next year and teaching all the new technologies, I've learned about, to my students. The most surprising thing about this course is how much fun I had with it. I actually started to get behind because I was playing around with everything too much. Now that I'm done I can go back and it explore it more. If you offered another course like this in the future I would definitely take it. In fact I have recommended 23 Things to several of my colleagues. As it is, I want to keep up with the new 2.0 technologies so I have subscribed to several blogs that post things about what is being developed and I intend to try to keep up my blog about the new things I've discovered. I'm also looking into creating a classroom blog for my students so that they can share their experiences as well.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! You did a great job! Enjoy the rest of your summer! :)

    ReplyDelete